Sunday, April 22, 2012

18 weeks!

So, it's definitely been a while since my last post, but I've finally attempted a baby bump photo to show off the result of 18 weeks pregnant. It seemed like last week, all of a sudden I looked down at my belly and saw I had a permanent protuberance! It's been fun to look a little more pregnant but not so much fun trying to find new clothes to fit my new shape. However, for now, the belly band works great for letting out my current jeans, and the shirts I already have work just fine for now.
As for little bean, he is growing so fast! He is about 5 1/2 inches long (the size of a bell pepper!) and about 7 ounces. No baby movements felt yet...only the occasional uncomfortable stretching of ligaments, but hopefully by the end of the week I get to feel him kick or give me a high five. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment